You can pay with
Cellphone operators compatibility
All our radios work with GSM operators, which is fine in Europe. In the USA, they will only work with AT&T (3G and 4G) and T-Mobile (3G). Note that AT&T will buy any contract you may have with other operators, so you can easily change carrier. The radios will also work accessing any WiFi hotspot.
- RFinder – A Radio and a Smartphone.
- Win a Lifetime RFinder subscription
- Video walk through for K1 and M1 OTA updates with microSD Card installed!
- 7 Things to do with an RFinder!
- DMR: Do you still use code plugs?
- RFinder is going to Dayton 2018
- RFinder v6.18.126
- **NEW MODELS** RFinder no Code Plug Android DMR Radios
- RFinder K1 – Smart Radio in your Hands!
- Program the knob for volume control
- Testing the RFinder K1
- RFinder M1 – A review by N8EFJ
- RFinder radio being tested on a service monitor by N8EFJ
- Release Candidate 6.17.346
- What is DMR Promiscuous Mode?
- RFinder M1 Android/DMR/LTE
- RFinder M1/P1 Pinout for USB cable
- RFinder M1 Earphone pinout
- RFinder M1 9.0 ROM Image for Local Update
- RFinder local update ROM H1
- RFinder with FREE Shipping – Black Friday
- IRN (TS3) and Zello at the same time
- Meet the RFinder’s author – W2CYK
- RFinder V8.7 SD Update Package
- Unboxing the RFinder M1