Forget about it! The RFinder K1 will download all the data automatically from the server so it is always updated with all the frequencies, no matter where you are.
You can pay with
- Accessing Allstar nodes with RFinder
- RFinder new features!
- RFinder One v1.4 Release – 09/01/2022
- US National Rail Frequencies
- RFinder One v1.2 Released – 8/27/2022
- Product comparision between RFinder and competition
- A nice Cup Holder Mount for the RFinder Handhelds
- Introducing the Official Release of RFinder 11
- Download the latest RFinder version
- RFinder DMRoIP
- RFinder 11 Public Beta 6 (v6.0) Developer Preview
- B1 Power Supply mod if your device does not charge to 100%
- Configure RFinder with Cricket Wireless
- How to update the RFinder B1 ROM
- Flash Tool for any RFinder Radio H1 M1 K1 B1
- RFinder B1 Manual & Initial Setup
- RFinder B1 to the Rescue
- Setup 4G with AT&T on the RFinder
- RFinder B1+ firmware update
- Dual Band VHF/UHF 4G Android Radio
- First Dual Band DMR 4G LTE Radio Smartphone
- RFinder – A Radio and a Smartphone.
- Win a Lifetime RFinder subscription
- Video walk through for K1 and M1 OTA updates with microSD Card installed!
- 7 Things to do with an RFinder!