Here’s my RFinder M1 radio being tested on my service monitor at my workplace, great results. The monitor has a snapshot on the screen since I can’t take the pix and key the radio plus operate the monitor at the same time. Very clean results as far as I can see.
You can pay with
- Dual Band VHF/UHF 4G Android Radio
- First Dual Band DMR 4G LTE Radio Smartphone
- RFinder – A Radio and a Smartphone.
- Win a Lifetime RFinder subscription
- Video walk through for K1 and M1 OTA updates with microSD Card installed!
- 7 Things to do with an RFinder!
- DMR: Do you still use code plugs?
- RFinder is going to Dayton 2018
- RFinder v6.18.126
- **NEW MODELS** RFinder no Code Plug Android DMR Radios
- RFinder K1 – Smart Radio in your Hands!
- Program the knob for volume control
- Testing the RFinder K1
- RFinder M1 – A review by N8EFJ
- RFinder radio being tested on a service monitor by N8EFJ
- Release Candidate 6.17.346
- What is DMR Promiscuous Mode?
- RFinder M1 Android/DMR/LTE
- RFinder M1/P1 Pinout for USB cable
- RFinder M1 Earphone pinout
- RFinder M1 9.0 ROM Image for Local Update
- RFinder local update ROM H1
- RFinder with FREE Shipping – Black Friday
- IRN (TS3) and Zello at the same time
- Meet the RFinder’s author – W2CYK