Your basket is currently empty.
You can pay with
Cellphone operators compatibility
All our radios work with GSM operators, which is fine in Europe. In the USA, they will only work with AT&T (3G and 4G) and T-Mobile (3G). Note that AT&T will buy any contract you may have with other operators, so you can easily change carrier. The radios will also work accessing any WiFi hotspot.
- Video walk through for K1 and M1 OTA updates with microSD Card installed!
- Get your RFinder with 10% Discount
- 7 Things to do with an RFinder!
- DMR: Do you still use code plugs?
- RFinder is going to Dayton 2018
- RFinder v6.18.126
- **NEW MODELS** RFinder no Code Plug Android DMR Radios
- RFinder K1 – Smart Radio in your Hands!
- Program the knob for volume control
- Testing the RFinder K1
- RFinder M1 – A review by N8EFJ
- RFinder radio being tested on a service monitor by N8EFJ
- Release Candidate 6.17.346
- What is DMR Promiscuous Mode?
- RFinder M1 Android/DMR/LTE
- RFinder M1/P1 Pinout for USB cable
- RFinder M1 Earphone pinout
- RFinder M1 9.0 ROM Image for Local Update
- RFinder local update ROM H1
- RFinder with FREE Shipping – Black Friday
- IRN (TS3) and Zello at the same time
- Meet the RFinder’s author – W2CYK
- RFinder V8.7 SD Update Package
- Unboxing the RFinder M1
- RFinder – Update on 8.0